Sunday, August 7, 2011

Inn Brokerage




After several years of managing the original and most successful Inn/B&B brokerage in Maine - at The Swan Agency Sotheby's International Realty - I am returning to the active brokerage of these incredible properties.


There is no arguing that the last few years have been a challenge to all as we struggle to continue working and positioning our businesses in a very challenging economy. When the going gets tough, the tough get going and I am very proud of the work that our Company has done. Both inn owners, buyers and brokers have had this challenge and many have rose to meet it.


I am excited about working directly with clients again, albeit with a larger support staff than I had when I started this niche marketing focus with my first sale in 1986.... I was 12 :-)

As an inn owner myself these days, I know the struggles, concerns, hopes and dreams of both buyers and sellers and am excited to start playing personal matchmaker again for this dynamic hybrid of the business community.
















No comments:

Post a Comment